Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

1. Introduction and recent photo

Hi. Welcome to This Side of the Fence. I'll be your host, Stephanie.

I'm a (mostly) stay-at-home mom to two gorgeous, amazing little girls, and wife to one pretty cool husband. We live in the suburbs. I like it ok. :)

Why "this side of the fence?" Doesn't it always seem true that the grass is greener on the other side? I'm trying to live our life day-to-day and bring myself to understand that that saying is not always true. It's a hard path. I am grateful for my husband, our children, and our little family, but in this world it's hard to not always want more.

More about me? I'm 29 years old. For the first time. :-P No, really y'all, I'm pretty freaked about turning 30 ... IN SIX MONTHS. Gah! I'm kind of addicted to my iPhone. I seem to be on a perpetually never-ending diet, which I fail at a lot because I love food too much. And all things baked, and chocolate. And shoot, we live in New Orleans. We know good food (none of which is low fat, low carb, blah blah blah) and I enjoy eating it.

Wanna know more? Keep following along.

Oh yeah, and this is me. And my Gabrielle. Back on Father's Day. Recent pics of me are few and far between.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.