Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

8. What's in your handbag

This is my handbag. My purse. My mini diaper bag.

You're in luck because this is a recent purchase, so it still fresh and new. And tonight I went to work, so there's nothing kid related in it. What??

It's pretty empty in fact. Currently it only houses:


  • My wallet (which ACTUALLY was my only purse for the last 15+ months - I bought it right before Genna was born)

  • A hair brush

  • Lip balm and gloss

  • Peppermints (for me, and for Gabby)

  • Sunglasses

  • Floss




What you don't see but is usually in there:


  • Toddler snacks (yogurt drops, trail mix, granola bars, etc etc)

  • A diaper and wipes

  • Car keys

  • iPhone

  • Kindle Fire (really only when I am going to work)

  • Barrettes (for me, and the girls)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.