Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

12. What's inside your fridge?

Don't you hate those old episodes of Cribs on MTV where the celebrity (pseudo-celebrity?) opens their fridge and every time it's a perfectly aligned showcase of energy drinks, bottled water, beer... And yeah do these people not eat real food? Annoys me every time. Wait tho, when was the last time I watched Cribs? I'm holding on to a long time grudge here. Also? As I typed "grudge" my phone auto corrected it to "fudge" and I kinda drooled a little.

I need to work on that chocolate addiction, y'all.

So yeah here's my refrigerator.

Sour cream, hummus, parmesan cheese, almond and whole milk. Meat and cheese drawer. Strawberries, eggs, yogurt. Leftover homemade snickers bars, raw shrimp. Leftover mac&cheese, leftover corn, sausage and tortillas (in bulk!). Grapes, Capri Sun. Produce drawer.

What's missing? Oh yeah there's no wine. You caught me on a day where I finished off the last bottle last night. What else? Oh there's a whole slew of condiments hanging out in the door (that I didn't take a pic of), along with some orange and V8 juices. There's definitely a jar of pickles in there somewhere, and two ziplocks full of pecans (thanks to MIL's tree).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.